The western region of Portugal is the only region of production of light wines, due to the characteristics of its soils and its typical microclimate.
One of our great references is the light white Solar da Marquesa wine, which has won the gold medal twice, in the Lisbon wine contest.
- Lisbon Wine Competition 2014 - Gold Medal
- Lisbon Wine Competition 2015 - Gold Medal
- 13th National Festival of Light Wine 2014 - Gold Medal
- 14th National Festival of Light Wine 2015 - Gold Medal
- Wine competition of the Portuguese Wine Festival Bombarral 2014 - 1st Prize